I was at school and I wasn't feeling to hot. So I went to the nurse. When I got there there was a bit of a crisis. The nurse was standing by the door listning to the students complaining, then turning every single one around back to class. When I get my turn I tell her that I'm feeling light headed, queasy, and that I felt like I was going to passout in Art. Then She told me to come into her office. I had no idea why I was being treated when everyone else had to go back to class and then the ambulance arives. I had no clue why it was there and then I relized that there was a student in one of the cots that looked unconscious (he was conscious, but just). I still didn't know why I was being helped when something like this was going on. I watched them role the boy out on a strecher and then the nurse started to talk to me. She told me that I was sharing some of the same symptoms as the boy. How scary is that?!?!?! Apparently he wasn't even the first one to go to the emergency room (this week and last) from our school area. They think it might be something in the air system. But thats a little unnerving, right?!??!??!??!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What?! Are you dying?!! What was/is the illness?!!?!??!?!
Tell me!!
PS- Cute outfit on Sunday.
Thanks, no I'm not dying and I don't know what the illness is, but I'm still trying to find out.
Post a Comment