I had never herd of this music group until they showed up in my magazine, but they're actually kind of good.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Clique Girlz
Posted by With a Y at 4:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had never herd of this music group until they showed up in my magazine, but they're actually kind of good.
Posted by With a Y at 4:49 AM
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. I clicked on the video and it had made a link to youtube.
So I was watching it on youtube, and not on your blog. As I was watching there was an echo. I was thinking, "Well they sound pretty good for being so young, but I don't know how I like this echo thing they have going on. It works in some parts, but not in others. They should have had it stay in the chorus." (referring to the bottom video. Then I saw that it was playing on youtube and on your blog.
Thats funny, I've done that to, though it scared the heck out of me. I had already seen the video so when there was an echo I thought there was something wrong with my computer so I freaked out then I noticed the other window.
Post a Comment