Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sea World and Soak Zone


That says it all but I'll say some more. We had so much fun!!! We saw the Shamu "Believe" two times!

And then we saw the show "Shamu Rocks" in the evening. We also saw a dolphin show and a seal and otter show. For the seal and otter show we sat in the second row and got soaking wet (we were in the soak/splash zone). We also sat in the soak zone at the second "Believe" show, but we didn't wet at all it we such a disappointment. But then again we got wet at one of the shows. I had brought cloths to change into if I got wet so after the seal and otter show I went and change then guess what, I got wet again. It wasn't thatbad it was just a little bit but still I was frustrated. It was at the Sesame Street 4D show. I was charged back into my childhood it was so much fun. The whole trip was a blast! Yesterday was so much fun!!

0 comments: