Yesterday we went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park! It was so much fun!
We went to a bird show and a Peregrine Falcon flew over our heads so low it knoked grandpa's hat over his eyes. We had such a good time. We went to two shows, went on a tour of ride (Tour Of Africa), and we wanderd. We saw two rhinos figting, it is was so cool, I mean how many people get to see that? Anyway I had a great time, and I got a really cool souvenir bag, here's a pic:
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
So Much Fun
Posted by With a Y at 6:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what do you mean going at it? WEll, we saw dolphins in the wild. that so beats ur little rhino experience.
No it does not!!!!!! They we're fighting! How many people get to see that in real life?!?!?! Anyway tons of people pay to see dolphins! (add my tongue sticking out) You still need to answer my tag.
Post a Comment